Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to patent a product good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a complete collection of providers not trying to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and how to get an idea patented they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and https://workday005.tumblr.com/ don’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as possible.